The workshop presentations should address one or more of the following areas, as these topics address the needs of the IGOS Cryosphere Theme:
- Applications of cryospheric data (modeling, societal benefits, reanalysis, etc.)
- Current observational capabilities: What can we measure and how well?
- Observational requirements: How well do we need to measure these parameters? It may depend on the application.
- Future observational systems: How do we fill the gaps between what we need to measure and how well we can currently measure it?
- Integration of data sets; data assimilation
- Data management
Other topics are, of course, possible. Contact that meeting organizer (Jeff Key) if you are interested in giving a presentation. All presentations on the first day should be no more then 20 minutes in length.